Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Did Paula Abdul really slam the 4th Judge?


Well....well....Anyone been following American Idol?

I have. Yeah...kinda have no life at the moment!

Anyway, I must say that our 4th judge Kara DioGuardi is holding herself pretty on national TV and against the veteran 3 judges Simon, Randy and Paula. Seriously, initially I didn't like her, didn't know who she is, why she is there and felt that she was not relevant.

But I am kinda liking her cos at least she gives specific and rather actionable comments unlike Randy :)

The latest drama among the judges was that Paula Abdul told Ok magazine that the American Idol show does not work with four judges!! Ouch!!

Kara later fired back by saying she was "hurt" by the criticism.

Paula Abdul denies dissing new American Idol judge Kara DioGuardi.

"It is unfortunate that a quote of mine was taken completely out of context today," she tells Usmagazine.com. "I was actually referring specifically to the use of 'guest judges' in seasons past, NOT Kara or this season. I am thrilled to have her by my side each week on American Idol."

Source via

No comments:

Bookmark